1. This notice is applicable to all purchase of e-tickets or e-products in this website.
2. Visitors are required to purchase ticket with the designated date. The dates available online should be prevail.
3. To purchase ticket for multiple parks, please choose different dates if the visits cannot be completed on the same date. (Please note combo ticket is not including Child and Senior ticket for Chimelong International Circus Theater and Hengqin Theater.)
4. Ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangeable once the transaction is confirmed.
5. Ticket Types:
1) General Admission: applicable to adult or child above 1.5 metre in height.
2) Child Senior Ticket: applicable to child between 1.0 to 1.5 metre or senior aged 65 or above and identification card is required for admission. (This is inapplicable to the shows at Chimelong International Circus Theater, Hengqin Theater, or any other restricted ticket type.)
Note: For visitor who purchases Child Senior Ticket, if child exceeds the permitted height or identification card cannot be provided upon entry, the visitor is responsible to pay the price difference according to on-day ticket price or purchase another ticket.
3) Free Ticket: Child below 1.0 metre in height (1 paying adult is limited to accompany 1 free ticket child for park entry. This is inapplicable to the shows at Chimelong International Circus Theater, Hengqin Theater, or any other restricted ticket type.)
4) General Admission at Chimelong International Circus Theater and Hengqin Theater: general admission is required for all visitors. Because of the special sound effect during the show, child below 1 metre in height is not recommended to the show in order to ensure the safety and order. However, if the visitors insist to be admitted, tickets must be purchased.
5) About the 2 Parks Combo Ticket:
Each combo ticket (include hotel meal package) must be used by same person within the validity date. Fingerprint of the visitor will be collected upon the entry to first park. Ticket and fingerprint verification will be needed upon the entry to second park.
① Same date visit is needed for any combo ticket which includes performance at Chimelong International Circus Theater and Hengqin Theater.
② For combo tickets not include Chimelong International Circus Theater and Hengqin Theater, the visitor can visit the two parks on two consecutive days starting from the first day of the validity dates shown on the ticket. (except the special 2 Parks Package – please refer to the information on the detail page). Visitor can entry the park once on the first day of the validity dates and second park on the second date based on the visitor’s fingerprint along with the corresponding ticket. Or, visitor can visit 2 parks on the same day.
6) 2016 Designated Day and Normal Day Ticket Type are defined as below (Please note on the price difference between designated day and normal day ticket):
① Designated days include: Public holiday in China - New Year (Jan 1 -3), Chinese New Year (Feb 7 -13), Qingming Festival (April 2 -4), Labour Day (Apr 30 – May 2), Dragon Boat Festival (Jun 9 – 11), Mid Autumn Festival (Sep 15 – 17), National Day (Oct 1 – 7), summer holiday period (Jul 1 – Aug 31) and all weekend (Saturdays and Sundays). Date will be updated for any change on public holidays.
② Normal day: except the designated dates listed above.
③ Designated dates for special ticket type (i.e., buffet at hotel) will be stated separately. Please refer to the detail page for more information.
6. Order Enquiry and Change of Visit Date:
Visitor can check the order status and redemption code by entering the online purchase mobile number or pre-set order password at the order enquiry in the website within the validity period. Change of visit date can also done at the order enquiry in the website (except online purchase with wechat payment).
1) Visit date can be changed online once within the next 30 days of the designated date and within the ticket valid period. Visit date cannot be changed if the admission includes performance at Hengqin Theater and the ticket type includes both normal day and designated day ticket.
2) Visit date cannot be changed for limited time offer and restricted ticket type (i.e., ticket type with Hengqin Theater or buffet voucher) or redeemed ticket.
3) Visit date cannot be changed to on-day on the website via mobile. If the visit date has to change to on-day, please change it on the website via PC.
4) The date cannot be changed online if the ticket is redeemed online (“print ticket online” was clicked or “download QR code ticket”) and ticket is redeemed.
7. Ways to collect your tickets (choose 1):
1) Once the online purchase is completed, you can collect the ticket at the parks with the redemption number and the last 4 digits of your mobile number.
2) Collect the ticket at the parks with the second-generation identification card which was used for online purchase.
3) Download the QR code from the ticket purchase confirmation sms and save the QR code. Scan the QR code for the entry to the park and no ticket needs to be collected.
4) The ticket must be collected at least 2 hours before the park or theater closes.
8. Promotion will be launched without notice and cannot be enjoyed after ticket purchased.
9. Please keep the ticket information confidential. Lost due to any ticket information disclosure is in visitor’s own risk.
10. During Hong Kong or China public holidays or special request, additional show will be added at Chimelong International Circus Theater and Hengqin Theater. Show times displayed on the website and on-date announcement shall prevail.
11. Security checks are mandatory at the park entrance. It is forbidden to carry dangerous or hazardous materials, firearms, explosive materials, food and beverages for admission
12. Please refer to the operation hours, show times and special notes before visiting to the park.
13. For member to purchase ticket online in order to enjoy membership promotion and points, please choose “member reservation” on the website.
14. For purchasing ticket online, visitor agrees to receive SMS on the reservation information via mobile.
15. Chimelong Hotline: 4008-830083 (local call fee may apply for calling toll-free number).